Saturday, January 26, 2019

High Hopes



This is a test page but I like the pic so I am going to leave it up there.

OK so I'm no auto mechanic but I am an engineer... I got this. Hopefully it's not just High Hopes.


Outfit
RKKN. Finn's Pants Bootcut Black/Gianni @ Man Cave Event
RKKN. Finn's Shirt Grey/Gianni @ Man Cave Event
RKKN. Finn's Suspenders/Gianni @ Man Cave Event
RKKN. Finn's WaistSweater LightGrey/Gianni @ Man Cave Event
RKKN. Finn's RainBoots Dirty Black/Gianni @ Man Cave Event
amias - XIMO bronze 1 R - Signature
amias - XIMO silver 3 R - Signature

Hair and beard



Location
Cherishville

Head/Body/Shape
CATWA HEAD Daniel
[Signature] Gianni Body - Body
MXHADES - RIPLEY   Shape
*Birth* 'Ripley' Catwa Applier - Tone 03
*Birth* Signature Body Appliers - Tone 03
RUTILE TAIL* himawari eyes (Catwa Eyes Applier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All I ever Wanted