Sunday, February 10, 2019

Arcback Jeans




So I've seen and purchased Arcback Jeans at a couple of events. I think they were at TMD each time, I'm not sure. However, I have to tell you. I am hooked on them. I'm not an advertising blogger, not yet anway, so you know this comes directly from me without influence. This last round at TMD I bought the fatpack.


The jeans look comfortable, the texture / look of the jeans are realistic. The options on this month's fatpack include multiple jeans colors, boxer patterns and strap color options. The scripts autohide my Signature body parts which sadly still insn't standard with all companies. These jeans fit well and they look great. i recommend buying a pair or the fatpack like I did.

What I'm Wearing
Outfit
#9 [ ARCBACK ] - Cool Jeans - FatPack  - Grey  @TMD Event
Hair and beard

Head/Body/Shape
CATWA HEAD Daniel
[Signature] Gianni Body - Body
MXHADES - RIPLEY   Shape
*Birth* 'Ripley' Catwa Applier - Tone 03
*Birth* Signature Body Appliers - Tone 03
RUTILE TAIL* himawari eyes (Catwa Eyes Applier)



Flickr
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

All I ever Wanted