Saturday, February 16, 2019

Happy



I woke up extremely happy today. Blissful, enjoying every moment of the day, I heard Pharrell's song happy in my head when I woke. I turned it on when I showered. It was the first song I heard when I was TPed to a place that I wanted to go to. I've heard the song at least 5 times today after not hearing it for a long time.

Why am I so happy?
Well let me give you some context.

If you know me then you know I had a hard time in life in December and was not dealing with it well. I left SL for a little over a week, yes it was over a girl, it always is. Anyhoo, at the time I still couldn't leave my SL Facebook account because I didn't want to really go. I was just heartbroken, I needed time to heal and this was my healing process. During that time I was going out to places enjoying my RL. I went to museums in NYC and shared all of my "adventurous" rl pics on my SL account. I was trying to heal and it felt good to share.

I also went to the the famous Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center in NYC.
Sometimes things happen for a reason. I took tons of pictures there and again shared them on Facebook as well. That's when SHE commented on it. Not my ex but HER.
SHE is Lexi, you may know her from my relationship status on Facebook. She has come into my life and brought me great joy, happiness, stability, desire, confidence, peace, passion, bliss, fascination, appreciation,comfort to name just a few feeling that she has brought with me.  

I'm happy because she has accepted me in her life, all of my good and all of my bad. How lucky am I to have this woman in my life. Well I feel like a room without a roof. 

♫♬♪ Pharell Williams Happy ♫♬♪


What I'm Wearing
Outfit
03-BlankLine OldTimeGacha Jacket [Brown] Gianni RARE
03-BlankLine OldTimeGacha Pants [Brown] Gianni  RARE
13-BlankLine OldTimeGacha Shoes [Brown] Gianni
15-BlankLine OldTimeGacha Hat [Brown]


Hair and beard

Head/Body/Shape
CATWA HEAD Daniel
[Signature] Gianni Body - Body
MXHADES - RIPLEY   Shape
*Birth* 'Ripley' Catwa Applier - Tone 03
*Birth* Signature Body Appliers - Tone 03
.euphoric ~Euphoria Eyes Applier~[Catwa] 

Pose
CKEY Poses - King of the Pop  MP


♫♬♪ Pharell Williams Happy ♫♬♪ 

Facebook
Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

All I ever Wanted