Monday, February 18, 2019

Preparation for the Battle




I expect battles in my travels to come. I expect an uneasy road. I must be ready during the calm before the storm. I must find my center. I will be prepared. 

Location:


What I'm Wearing
OutfitGabriel Gacha Cyber Ninja Outfit
1.::GB::Cyber Ninja set RARE    
                   ::GB::Cyber Ninja pants & Boots Black
    ::GB::Cyber Ninja Tops Black
3.::GB::Cyber Ninja body belt    
6.::GB::Arm guard  / Silver         
11.::GB::Dagger (in Holder) Blue
 13.::GB::Dagger holder belt Black


Hair, beard & eyes
Modulus - Potter Hair Left @The World of Magic Event
Volkstone Jeremy Bento Beard 
.euphoric ~Euphoria Eyes Applier~[Catwa] 

Head/Body/Shape
CATWA HEAD Daniel
[Signature] Gianni Body - Body
MXHADES - RIPLEY   Shape
*Birth* 'Ripley' Catwa Applier - Tone 03
*Birth* Signature Body Appliers - Tone 03


Pose
Colton Design - Karate 1 Pose @MP


No comments:

Post a Comment

All I ever Wanted